Development of Scientifically Justified Technologies for Identification of Biomarkers of Early Environmentally Conditioned Health Disorder and Development of Non-infectious Diseases
Basic Division: Department of Human Ecology and Life Safety.
Brief Description of Research Activities
Development of scientifically proven technologies for identification of biomarkers of early environmentally conditioned health disorder and development of non-infectious diseases based on post-genomic investigations and modeling of proteomic and metabolic human profiles conditioned by various environmental and production factors.
Selected Publications Characterising Scientific Research Trend:
1. Zaitseva N.V., Verikhov B.V., Ustinova O.Y. Epidemiological aspects of children musculoskeletal diseases investigation (case study of the Perm Region) // Russian Journal of Hygiene and Sanitation. 2007. № 3. pp. 58-60. (In Russian)
2. Zaitseva N.V., Zemlyanova M.A., Akatova A.A. Epidemiological, clinical and clinic-laboratorial peculiarities of bronchial asthma nosogenesis and further disease course in the children with endemic goiter in the area impacted by anthropogenic chemical factors. Perm, publishing house “Presstime”, 2007. 294 p.
3. Zaitseva N.V., Podluzhnaya M.Y., Zubarev A.Y., Zemlyanova M.A. Scientific basis of estimation of chemical risk factors influence on cardiovascular system and modeling of outpatient and polyclinic prevention disease service. Perm, 2009. 281 p.
4. Onistchenko G.G., Zaitseva N.V., Zemlyanova M.A. Hygienic indication of health outcomes under environmental exposure of chemical agents: monograph / Perm: Book format, 2011. – 532 p.
5. Zaitseva N.V. et al. Environmentally determined children gastroduodenitis (epidemiology, diagnostics, treatment and prophylactics): monograph. Perm: Book format, 2009. 323 p.
The Most Significant Fundamental Research Projects within Scientific Research Trend
1. 2003-2006, scientific discovery diploma №294 – “Correlation regularity of children bronchial asthma and endemic goiter determined by a combined influence of anthropogenic factors and inborn iodine deficiency”.
2. «Organization and conduct of study on plasma protein profile disturbances in children in conditions of influence of heavy metals». 2011-2013.
3. «Scientific rationale for indicators and evaluation criteria of hypersensitivity of the organism and metabolic disturbance under the influence of man-caused chemical factors, transgenic edible raw materials and foodstuffs». 2010-2013.
4. «Scientific rationale for immunogenetic, cellular and cytogenetic markers of early health disorders in population under the man-caused influence of chemical factors». 2011-2013.
The Most Significant Applied Research Projects within Scientific Research Trend, Including Enterprise Orders
1. «Development of science-based technologies for identification of biomarkers of early ecologically determined health disorders in population of the Perm region». 2009-2011.
2. «Hygienic and clinical laboratory study on rationale for markers of negative effects of development of non-infectious pathologies in population in the conditions of harmful environmental influence (on the example of regions of the Russian. Federation)». 2011-2012.
Training of Researchers
42 Candidates of Science and 17 Doctors of Science.
International Scientific and Educational Activities within Scientific Research Trend
Development and realisation of the Joint Scientific Research Programme by the Minor innovative group (Perm State University), Faculty of Chemistry and Bio-molecular Engineering (Georgia Institute of Technology) and School of Chemistry and Bio-molecular Engineering (Atlanta, the USA), scientific programme “Bioengineering”, target and interdisciplinary projects “Systemic analysis of metabolic human profile influenced by environmental and factors”.