Development of Methods for Directed Synthesis of Complex Organic Molecules on the Basis of Five-membered Dioxoheterocycles and Polycarbonyl Compounds, Organometallic Intermediates to Obtain Medicinal Preparations, Food Additives, Biological Agents, Biolog
Basic Divisions: Department of Organic Chemistry, Department of Natural and Bioactive Compounds.
Brief Description of Research Activities
Within the research field are fundamental researches and application techniques in Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry that are united by the general strategic goal – synthesis, analysis and development of new technologies for polyfunctional organic substances, potentially used in different fields of life activities.
Within this research field from 2003 to 2009 were issued 356 publications, received 14 patents, published 14 dissertations, of them 11 candidate and 3 doctoral ones.
Some Publications Characterizing the Field of Research
1. Vetoshkina Т.N., Glushkov V.А., Kolyashev D.V., Maiorova О.А., Shklyaev Yu.V., Shurov S.N. Spirocyclohexadienones VIII. 1-R-3,3-dimethyl-2-Aza-Spiro[5,5]Undeka-1,7,10-Trien-9-Ones // J. Organ. Chem. 2006. Vol. 42, No. 8. pp.1153-1158. (In Russian)
2. Bayanova О.B., Vakhrin М.I., Kirillov N.F., Silaichev P.S., Shurov S.N., Schepin V.V. Interaction of Reformatsky Reagent, Formed from Methyl Ester of 1-Bromo Cyclo Hexane Carboxylic Acid and Zinc, with N-Aryl-Amides of 2-Oxo Chromene and 6-Bromo-2-Oxo Chromene -3-Carboxylic Acids // J. Org. Chem. 2006. Vol. 76, No.7. pp.1194-1197. (In Russian)
3. Rakitin А.R., Russkikh N.Yu., Silaichev P.S., Stepanyan Yu.G., Shurov S.N., Schepin V.V. Synthesis of Nitriles of 4,6-Diaryl-1-Benzyl-5,5-Dimethyl-6-Oxy-2 Oxopiperidine- of 3-Carboxylic Acid and their Analogues by the Modified Reformatsky Reaction // J. Gen. Chemistry. 2006. Vol. 76, No. 11. pp.1804-1809. (In Russian)
4. Aliev Z.G., Maslivets А.N., Racheva N.L., Shurov S.N. Five Membered Dioxo Hetero Cycles. LI. Interaction of 3-Aroyl-2,4-Dihydro-1Н-Pyrollo[2,1-c] [1,4]Benzoxasine-1,2,4-Triones with 3-Amino-5,5-Dimethyl-2-Cyclohexanone // J. Organ. Chem. 2007. Vol. 43, No. 1. pp.103-110. (In Russian)
5. Bayanova О.B., Vakhrin М.I., Kirillov N.F., Shurov S.N., Schepin V.V. Interaction of Reformatsky Reagent, Made from Methyl Ester of 1-Bromo Cyclo Pentane Carboxylic Acid and Zinc, with 2-Oxochromen- and 6-Bromo-2-Oxochromen-3-Carboxylic Acid // J. Organ. Chem. 2007. Vol. 43, No.10. pp.1545-1547. (In Russian)
6. Soifer G.B., Shurov S.N. Conformational Features of Molecules Сl3P=NC(CF3)3 and Cl3P=NCCl(CCl3)2 Based on Ab Initio calculations. // J. Struct. Chemist. 2008. Vol. 49, No. 5. pp.971-973. (In Russian)
7. Vasyanin А.N., Soifer G.B., Shurov S.N. Structure and Internal Rotation of Molecules Cl3P=NCOCX3 (X=F и Cl) // J. Gen. Chem. 2009. Vol. 79, No. 11. (In Russian)
8. Soifer G.B., Shurov S.N. Molecular Structure of Trichlorphosphase Compounds Based on Ab Initial Calculations and Results of Chlorine-35 NQR Spectroscopy. // J. Inorg. Chem. 2009. Vol. 54, No. 9. pp.1510-1514. (In Russian)
9. Maslivets А.N., Khalturina V.V., Shurov S.N. Mild Acylation of Fisher Indole with 5-Aryl-2,3-Dihydro-2,3-Furandions. // J. Organ. Chem. 2009. Vol. 44, No. 5. pp.958-959. (In Russian)
10. Mashevskaya I.V. Five Member XLVIII Heterocycles. Interaction of 3-Aroyl- and 3-Heteroyl-2,4-Dihydro-1Н-Pyrrolo[2,1-с][1,4] Benzoxazine-1,2,4-triones with 3-amino-5,5-dimethyl-2-cyclohexene-1-one / I.V. Mashevskaya, А.V. Duvalov, I.А. Tolmacheva et al.// J. Organ. Chem. 2004. Vol.40, No.9. pp.1405-1409. (In Russian)
11. Mashevskaya I.V., Duvalov А. V., Rozhkova Y. S. et al. Spiro Hetero-Cyclization of Pyrrolo[2,1-c][1,4]Benzoxazine-1,2,4-Triones under the Action of 1,3,3-Trimethyl-3,4-Dihydroisoqunoline // Mendeleev Commun. 2004. Vol.14, No. 2. pp.75-76. (In English)
12. Mashevskaya I.V., Maslivets А.N. Synthesis and Chemical Transformations of 2,3-Dihydro-2,3-Pyrroldiones Annelated along Side [а] by Azaheterocycles (review) // J.CHC. 2006. No.1. pp. 3-25. (In Russian)
13. Racheva N.L. Aliev Z.G., Mashevskaya I.V. et al. Five-member Heterocycles. Interaction of 3 aroyl - 2,4 - dihydro - 1Н - pyrrolo [2,1-с] [1,4] benzoxazine-1,2,4-trions with acyclic β-enaminesters // J. Organ. Chem. 2008. Vol.44, No.5. pp.710-714. (In Russian)
14. Mashevskaya I.V., Maslivets А.N. et al. Five-member XLXI Heterocycles. Interaction of 3-aroyl-2,4-dihydro-1Н-pirrolo [2,1-с] [1,4] Benzoxasine-1,2,4-trions with Dihydroxylamino-cyclohexane // J. Organ. Chem. 2008. Vol.44, No.8. pp.1202-1206. (In Russian)
15. Mashevskaya I.V. Mokrushin I.G., Maslivets А.N. Interaction of Pirrolоchinoxalytriones with Benzoic Acids Hydrazides // J. Organ. Chem. 2009. Vol. 45. pp. 1878-1879. (In Russian)
16. Maslivets А.N., Mashevskaya I.V. 2,3-Dihydro-2,3-Pirroldiones. Perm: Perm St. Univ. Publ., 2005. (In Russian)
17. Swietlik R., Pukacki W., Krol S., Abashev G.G., Semkin V.N., Electrical and Spectroscopic Properties of Some OOT and EOTT Charge-Transfer Salts // Synthetic Metals. 1999. 103 (1-3). 1955-1956.(In English)
18. D’yachenko О.А., Grischenko V.V., Abashev G.G., Shklyaeva Е.V., Russkikh V.S. Crystal and Molecular Structure of Complex Ion-radical Salt bis(7,7',8,8'-Tetracyanochinodimethanede) N-(b-iodethyl) Pyridinum, (С7H9IN)+•(TCNQ)// J. of AS. Ser. Chem. 1997 No. 9.pp.1632-1636(In Russian)
19. G.G.Abashev, O.N.Kazheva, O.A.D'yachenko, V.V.Gritsenko, A.G.Tenishev et al. Synthesis and Crystal Structure of the New Organic Conductors (TMTTF)2(C6H2N3O8), ET2(C6H2N3)8) and ET2(C6H2N3O7)(THF) with Picrate and Styphnate Anions//Mendelleev Commun.2001. 11(4). 125-127.(In English)
20. Abashev G., Shklyaeva E., Nedugov A., Popov S. New Tetrathiafulvalenes with Thienyl and Other Aromatic Substituents, Including with Fluorinated Ones // Journal de Physique IV. 2004. 114. 493-495.(In English)
21. Nishimura K., Saito G., Abashev G.G., Tenishev A.G. Preparation of Conductive Charge Transfer Complexes Containing Polynitrophenolates (TNBP, Picrate, Trinitroresorcinolate)// Synthetic Metals. 2001. 120 (1-3). 911-912.(In English)
22. G.G. Abashev, V.V. Gritsenko, O.N. Kazheva, A.G. Tenishev, E. Candell, et al / Synthesis, Electronic and Crystal Stucture of a New Organic Semiconductor Tetramethyltetrathiafulvalene-trinitroresorcinol (2:1), (TMTTF)2(C6H2N3O8)// Zeitschrift für Kristallographie. 2001. B.216, 623-628.(In English)
23. Abashev G.G., Shklyaeva Е.V., Tenishev А.G., Korekov D.N. New Fluorine-Containing Tetrathiafulvalenes for Langmuir-Blodgett Films // J. CHC. 2003. No.6б. pp.888-894. (In Russian)
24. Abashev G.G., Shklyaeva Е.V. Synthesis and Properties of 1,3-Dithiol-2-Thiones and Tetrathiafulvalenes Using Oligo(1,3-Dithiol-2,4,5-Trition) // J.CHC. 2006. 4 (466). 483-502. (In Russian)
25. George G. Abashev, Elena V. Shklyaeva, Roman V. Syutkin, Konstantin Yu. Lebedev, Irina V. Osorgina, Valentina A. Romanova, Anastasya Yu. Bushueva. Synthesis and Investigation of Carbazoles and Fluorine Containing Tetrathiafulvalene Core// Solid State Sciences. 2008. 1-10.(In English)
26. Bushueva Yu., Shklyaeva E.V., Abashev G.G. New Pyrimidines Incorporating Thiophene and Pyrrole Moieties: Synthesis and Electrochemical Polymerization// Mendeleev Communications. 2009. 19. 329-331.(In English)
The Most Significant Fundamental Research Projects
Grants of RFBR:
“Synthesis of New Organic Conducting Materials for Optoelectronic Devices”, 2005.
“Synthesis and Investigation of Substituted Tetrathiafulvalenes, Containing Carbazole and Fluorene Fragments, as Perspective Materials for Organic Transistors and LEDs”, 2005.
“Development of New Methods for Obtaining Functional Heterocyclic Compounds on the Basis of Zincorganic Reagents”, 2006.
“Development of New Methods for Functionalization, Cyclization and Heterocyclization of Organic Compounds Based on Zincorganic Reagents”, 2006.
«Heterocumulenes, Conjugated with Functrional Substitutes: Generating Small Molecules by Cycloelimination, Reactive Capacity”, 2005.
“Heterocycling of Dioxoheterocycles – Construction Method for Polyfunctional Heterocyclic Systems”, 2005.
“Cascade Heterocycles Recycling – Construction Method for Biologically Active Heterosystems”, 2008.
“Synthesis and Reactive Capacity of Dioxoheterocycles and Heterocumulenes on their Basis”, 2008.
“Synthesis of Potentially Bioactive Spirolactones and Spirolactams, Containing 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8-, 11-,12-Member Carbocycles, with the Help of Reformatsky Carbocycle Reagents”, 2008.
Grants of Ministry for Education and Science:
“Development of Methods for Synthesis and Study of New Monomers and Oligomers for Organic Optoelectronic Devices, LEDs, Field Transistors of Solar Batteries, Multicolour Displays and Molecule Identification Sensors”, 2008.
“Development of the Theory for Synthesis of New Materials Based on Conjugated Monomers and Oligomers for Self-Assembled Molecular Wires on the Surface of Various Materials Including Nano-Particles”, 2008.
Training of Researchers
Postgraduate specialties: 02.00.03 – Organic Chemistry.
Postgraduate entrant should be either a full course certified graduate specialist or Master. Those who successfully completed Postgraduate study with a dissertation get their first academic degree of “Candidate of Chemistry”.
Doctorate specialties are: 02.00.03 – Organic Chemistry.