Tatiana V. Mirolyubova
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Economics
Department of World and Regional Economy
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
Faculty of Economics, Perm State University. 1986.
Post-graduate Study. Faculty of Economics, Perm State University.
Doctorate Course. Faculty of Economics, Perm State University.
Academic Degrees and Titles
Candidate of Economics, Institute of Economics of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Sverdlovsk, 1993.
Doctor of Economics. Higher School of Privatisation and Entrepreneurship – Institute, Moscow. 2009.
Stages of Professional Career
Assistant Lecturer, Department of Political Economics, Perm State University 1986 - 1989.
Assistant Lecturer, Department of Political Economics, Perm State University. 1993 - 1993.
Senior Lecturer, Department of Political Economics, Perm State University. 1993 - 1995.
Reader, Department of Political Economics, Perm State University. 1995 - 1996.
Reader, Department of Economic Theory and World Economy, Faculty of Economics, Perm State University. 1996 - 2008.
Head of Department of World and Regional Economy, Faculty of Economics, Perm State University. 2008 until present date.
Participation in International Projects
TEMPUS Project (European Community) "Development of economic education" Participants: Perm State University, Manchester Metropolitan University (UK). 1998 - 2000.
Current Research Activities
Research in the following fields:
State regulation of economic development in the region: cluster approach.
Concept of industrial policy in Perm Region.
Concept of foreign economic activity in Perm Region.
Designing the creative economy in Perm Region.
Total Number of Publications
46 scientific articles,
1. Mirolyubova T.V., Sapiro Y.S. Risk sources in regional economic growth // Economy of Region. 2008. № 1 (13).
P. 39-48. (In Russian)
2. Mirolyubova T.V. Possibilities to use regional economic policy methods in the process of international standards certification of regional producers of goods and services // Herald of Chelyabinsk University. Economics Series. 2008. Vol. 15. №19 (120). P. 89-97. (In Russian)
3. Mirolyubova T.V. Theoretical and methodological aspects of indicative planning of socioeconomic development on the regional level // Problems of theory and practice of management. 2008. № 8. P. 30-40. (In Russian)
4. Mirolyubova T.V. Methodological specificity of developing regional investment strategy // Economy and property management. 2008. №3. P. 36-46. (In Russian)
5. Mirolyubova T.V. International cooperation between regions as an element of state management of economic development on the regional level // Herald of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Economics Series. 2008. №3. P. 14-22. (In Russian)
6. Mirolyubova T.V., Mirolyubov Yu.Yu. Economic growth state management special nature at the regional level // International journal of applied and fundamental research. 2008. № 3. P. 43-49. (In English)
7. Mirolyubova T.V. Theoretic and methodological aspects of macroeconomic analysis of regional economy// International journal of applied and fundamental research. 2008. № 3. P.49-57. (In English)
8. Drivdal A., Flynn D., Kichenko L., Mingaleva Zh., Mirolyubova T., Smith G. Constraints on industrial Restructuring in Russia: Six Case Studies / London Business School – Russian School of Businessman. London, 1997. 144 p. (In English)
9. Mirolyubova T.V. Regional development potential of "new economy" clusters // Perm State University Herald. 2009. № 3. P. 88 – 96. (In Russian)