Complex Marketing Strategies for Existing and Potential Regional Markets Development and Implementation
Basic Division: Department of Marketing
Brief Description of Research Activities
Creation and implementation of complex marketing strategies for optimal segment search in existing and potential regional markets will enable to develop and realize scientifically based tools and technologies of marketing for their subsequent implementation in industrial branches and in the regional food markets. The results achieved are implemented in the form of competitiveness assessment for regional timber industry complex producers; the strategies for socio-economic development programmes of the region design, as well as individual investment projects which serve as "points of growth" for the economy of Perm Region and as the basis for the investment attraction; the creation of marketing programmes which aim the region to the production of in-demand goods and services.
Selected Publications Characterizing Scientific Research Trend
1. Pyankova K.V. (Altukhov A.I., Silaeva L.P., Kundius V.A. et al.) Production and Market Regulation Recommendations for the Grain, Sugar, Beef, Pork, Poultry, Dairy Markets. M.: State Scientific Establishment at the All-Russian Research Institute of the Economy of Agriculture, 2006.
2. Pyankova K.V. Food Supply of the Industrial Regions of the Country (Theory, Methodology, Practise). Perm, Regional Centre of New Information Technologies at Perm State Technical University, 2007.
3. Pyankova K.V. The Method of Customers’ Latent Knowledge Exposure as the Basis of Regional Food Market Research. Perm, Perm State Academy of Agriculture., 2009.
4. Pyankova K.V., Igumenova E.B. Agrarian Policy: Theory & Methodology. Perm, Regional Centre of New Information Technologies at Perm State Technical University, 2010.
5. Pyankova K.V. Marketing Research for the Food Markets. Marketing, #2(111), 2010.
The Most Significant Fundamental Research Projects
1. Programme "Formation and Development of a Stable Food Basis for the Industrial Regions of the Country" by the order of the All-Russian Research Institute of Economics and Agriculture at the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences. 2005-2007.
2. Programme "Priority Areas of Designing and Implementation of the Regional Agricultural Policy" by the order of the All-Russian Research Institute of Economics and Agriculture at the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences. 2008-2010.
The Most Significant Applied Research Projects, Including Enterprise Orders
1. Regional target programme "Development of Agriculture and Market Regulation for Agricultural Produce, Raw Materials and Supplies in Perm Region for 2009-2012", Ministry of Agriculture of Perm Region state order, 2008.
2. Complex potato growing industry development programme “Regional Economically Significant Programme of Supporting Production Valuable for Perm Region Socio-Economic Development in 2009-2012 “Perm Potato”, Ministry of Agriculture of Perm Region state order, 2009.
Training of Researchers
From 2005 to 2009 within the framework of the scientific activity line 4 people were granted the degrees in "Economics and National Economy Management".
International Scientific and Educational Activities
Joint MBA programme with the University of Louisville (USA) since 2010 till present date.