Vladimir G. Prudsky
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Economics
Department of Management
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
Rostov Higher Officers and Engineers’ School, 1971.
Military and Political Academy, Faculty of Education (Moscow), 1982.
Post-graduate Study. Military and Political Academy (Moscow), 1984 – 1988.
Academic Degrees and Titles
Candidate of Economics, Military and Political Academy (Moscow), 1989
Doctor of Economics, Institute of Economics of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Yekaterinburg), 1996
Stages of Professional Career
Teaching at Perm Military Institute of Missile Forces, 1982 – 2003.
Part-time Senior Research Fellow at Perm branch of the Institute of Economics of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 1993 – 1997.
Part-time Chief Researcher at Perm branch of the Institute of Economics of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 1997 until present date.
Head of Department of Management, Perm State University, 2003 until present date.
Membership in Scientific Councils, other State and Public Associations
Member of Academic Council of Perm State University
Member of Dissertation Councils D.212.189.07 and D.212.189.10 awarding degrees in Economics at Perm State University.
Management of Research Projects
"Problems and prospects of expanding transition to post-industrial economy in Russia and the Western Ural in the context of comparative analysis of contemporary world and Russian economic development". Russian Scientific Fund for the Humanities, 2009.
Current Research Activities
Supervision of the scientific-research trend “Formation of Russian model of management as the key factor of national competitive ability under conditions of transition to neoindustrial economy”.
Active participation in the development of the scientific-research trend at Perm State University “Post-industrial society and Russia. Strategies for development".
Participation in the creative team of the Institute of Economics of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences in preparation the fundamental monographs “Technological development of the Ural economy: regional and branch problems” (2005) and “Restructuring the regional industrial complex: from industrial to socially oriented model” (2006).
Academic and other Awards
Certificate of Merit of Perm State University. 2007.
Total Number of Publications
123 scientific articles,
16 course books and textbooks.
1. Prudsky V.G., Yelokhov A.M., Kovshov V.S. Strategic management / Perm State University, Perm, 2007. 254 p. (In Russian)
2. Prudsky V.G. Development of strategic management in the context of neo-industrial globalisation accrual and uneven socioeconomic development of countries and territories // Herald of Perm State University. Economics Series. 2009. № 1. P. 6-13. (In Russian)
3. Prudsky V.G. On the issue of the Russian model of state regulation of economy // Papers of the all-Russia conference with international participation “From the idea of academician S.S. Shatalin on systematic approaches to self-developing socioeconomic systems”. Yekaterinburg: Institute of Economics of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2009. Vol.1. P. 126-130. (In Russian)
4. Prudsky V.G. Russian model of contemporary management as national competitive advantage // Regional economy. 2009. № 3. P. 114-120. (In Russian)
5. Prudsky V.G. Systematic and synergetic management of innovations // Economy of Region. 2010. № 3. P. 228-234. (In Russian)
6. Magdanov P.V., Prudsky V.G. Genesis of the concept of enterprise management objective // Herald of St. Petersburg State Engineering and Economics University. Economics Series. 2010. Vol. 2 (37). P. 17-21. (In Russian)