Dmitry L. Andrianov
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Economics
Department of Information Systems and Mathematical Methods in Economics
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
Faculty of Economics, Perm State University, 1975.
Post-graduate Study. Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Perm State University, 1980.
Doctorate Course. Faculty of Economics, Perm State University, 1990.
Academic Degrees and Titles
Candidate of Physics and Mathematics, 1986, Leningrad State University.
Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, 1994, Izhevsk State Technical University.
Stages of Professional Career
Junior Research Fellow, Department of Economic Cybernetics, Faculty of Economics, Perm State University. 1975-1980.
Assistant Lecturer, Department of Economic Cybernetics, Faculty of Economics, Perm State University. 1975,
Post-graduate student, Department of Mechanics and Management Processes, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Perm State University. 1976-1980.
Senior Lecturer, Department of Economic Cybernetics, Faculty of Economics, Perm State University. 1988-1990.
Doctoral student, Department of Economic Cybernetics, Faculty of Economics, Perm State University. 1990-1993.
Professor, Department of Economic Cybernetics, Faculty of Economics, Perm State University. 1994 – 2007.
Head of Department of Information Systems and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Faculty of Economics, Perm State University. 2007 until present date.
Membership in Academic Councils, other State and Public Associations
Member of Dissertation Council DМ 212.189.07 awarding degrees in Economics at Perm State University.
Active member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences since 1998 and of the Academy of Nonlinear Sciences since 1996.
Management of Research Projects
Grant in the programme "Development of scientific potential of higher school". “Management of socioeconomic development processes: designing systems of information and intellectual support based on the theory of evidence-based computing experiment". RNP № 7803. 2006-2008.
Participation in International Projects
Leader of foreign projects in designing computer systems of analysis and forecasting:
1. Systems for collecting, processing, analyzing and forecasting the major economic indicators of countries worldwide. In cooperation with the International Monetary Fund.
2. System of monitoring, analyzing and planning spending in health service. In cooperation with the World Bank.
3. System of monitoring and analyzing indicators in developing countries. In cooperation with the USAID.
4. System of analysis and forecasting of supply and demand for electrical power. In cooperation with the State Grid Corporation of China.
5. System of analysis of foreign economic activity of countries worldwide. In cooperation with American Express.
6. System of monitoring and analyzing the agricultural data in Europe. In cooperation with Bayer.
7. System of analysis of world agro-industrial complex. In cooperation with Syngenta.
8. System of monitoring, analysis and forecasting of power industry of China. In cooperation with the Energy Research Institute of the National Development and Reform Commission of the Government of the People's Republic of China.
9. Information and analytical system to research freight traffic activity of a transport shipping company. In cooperation with China Ocean Shipping Company.
Current Research Activities
Design of ideology, theory and architecture of business intelligence and business poerformance management systems in various fields of economy and finance, in particular, to solve the problems of analysis, modeling, forecasting, planning and management. The main trends in research of business intelligence and business poerformance management systems are macroeconomic processes and international cooperation, regional economy, socioeconomic development, finance and budgeting; production and financial activity of enterprises, banks and financial institutions, analysis and management of financial risks, budgeting and planning, tax and taxation management.
Academic and Other Awards
Order of Tatischev "For Being Useful to the Fatherland". 2004.
Memorable medal “To the Author of Scientific Discovery” dedicated to the Laureate of the Nobel Prize P.L.Kapitza. 2005.
Medal of Eiler "For Merits". 2005.
Certificate of Merit of Perm State University. 2008.
Badge "For Distinction in Service", 2nd class. 2009.
Diploma of Laureate of Top-1000 Rating of Russian Managers. 2010.
Total Number of Publications
About 100 scientific articles,
51 intellectual property patents.
1. Andrianov D.L. et al. Designing forecasts of socioeconomic development of regions using the complex simulation model // Russian Economic Journal. 2000. № 2. P. 72-78. (In Russian)
2. Andrianov D.L. et al. Scenario for the investor // Oil of Russia. 2000. № 1. P. 48-50. (In Russian)
3. Andrianov D.L. et al. Simulation modeling and scenario approach to business performance management systems // Theoretical and Practical Issues of Management. 2002. № 5. P. 74-75. (In Russian)
4. Andrianov D.L., Sitnikov D.V. e-Government (solutions for electronic government) // i-Business: special issue 2002. № 6. P. 62. (In Russian)
5. Andrianov D.L., Maksimov V.P. Functional differential equations // Economic and mathematical encyclopaedic dictionary / Ed. by V.I.Danilov-Danilyan. М.: Big Russian Encyclopaedia: INFRA-M, 2003. P. 569-570. (In Russian)
6. Andrianov D.L. Difference equations and the elaboration of computer systems for monitoring and forecasting socioeconomic development of the country and territories // Proceedings of the Conference on Differential and Difference Equations and Applications / Hindawi Publishing Corporation. New York; Cairo, 2006. P. 125-136. (In English)
7. Andrianov D.L., Selyanin A.O. Formation principles of information system of socioeconomic development of the constituent territories of the Russian Federation // Regional Economy: Theory and Practice. 2006. № 5. P. 26-29. (In Russian)
8. Andrianov D.L. et al. Analytics-Capital. Vol. 11: Computer science and analytics genesis in corporate and administrative governance. Anthology of Research of system approaches-2005 / Ed. by S.G.Tikhomirov, D.L.Adrianov, S.S.Tereschenko. М.: All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2005. 352 p. (In Russian)
9. Andrianov D. L., Simonov P.M. Boundary value problems for nonlinear difference equations // Herald of Perm University. Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Science Series. 2008. Vol. 4 (20). P. 55-69. (In Russian)
10. Andrianov D.L., Selyanin A.O. et al. Target management of socioeconomic development processes in the constituent territories of the Russian Federation: modeling, information, mathematical and instrumental support/ Perm State University. Perm, 2008. 239 p. (In Russian)