Tamara P. Devyatkova
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russian Federation
Perm State University
Faculty of Geography
Department of Hydrology and Water Resources Protection
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
Perm State University, Faculty of Geography Specialty: “Hydrology”, 1961
Academic Degrees and Titles
Candidate of Geography, 1969, Perm State University
Doctor of Geography, 1997, Scientific Institute of Water Industry (Ekaterinburg)
Stages of Professional Career
Assistant Lecturer of Hydrology Department, Perm State University, 1969-1974.
Reader of Hydrology Department, Perm State University, 1974-1993.
Professor of the Department of Hydrology and Water Resources Protection, Perm State University, from 1993 – up to now.
Membership in Academic Councils, other State and Public Associations
Member of Dissertation Council for “Economic, Social, Political and Recreational Geography” and for “Geoecology” of Perm State University.
Member of “Ust-Kachka” Resort Advisory Board
Research Projects Management
1. Project of Perm Region Ministry of Natural Resources for ”System-Forming Role of Hydrological Regime in Functioning and Development of Hydrodynamic Processes in the Reservoir”, 2008
2. Project of Perm Region Ministry of Natural Resources for “Systematic Approach to the Development and Functioning of Morphologically Isolated Areas of Large Reservoirs”, 2006.
Current Research Activities
Studying the dynamics of reservoirs using balance methods; application of system-dialectic methodology in investigation of large lowland reservoirs; ecologic aspects of environmental behaviour of natural and artificial water objects; channel processes in streams and ponds. Participation in international and all-Russia conferences, workshops and inter-university meetings on today situation with reservoirs and their ecosystems. Participation in Scientific forums of Russia and the Ukraine. Scientific supervisor of four candidate dissertations.
Academic and other Awards
Laureate of “Rational Nature-Use and Environment Conservation – the Strategy of Stable Development of Russia in the XXI Century” Contest (Moscow), 2006.
Total Number of Publications
Research Articles – 154.
Monographs – 6.
Textbooks (Tutorials) – 2.
1. Devyatkova T.P., Morozova G.V. Peculiarities of Hydrography and Water Exchange of Restorable Chermoz Pond// Geogr. Herald/ Perm Univ. Perm, 2005. Nos.1-2. pp.82-88. (In Russian)
2. Oborin M.S., Oborin M. S., Devyatkova T.P., Voronov G.A. On the Necessity of Systematic Approach Application to Establishing of Ecology Passport of the Object (Ust-Kachka Resort –Recreational Zone) // Geogr. Herald./ Perm Univ. Perm 2006. No.1. pp.121-130. (In Russian)
3. Devyatkova T.P., Larchenko O.V., Morozova G.V. Peculiarities of Water Objects Hydroecology in Votkinsk Reservoir Affected Area // J. Hydrology, Hydrochemistry, Hydroecology. Kiev: “OBRI”, 2006. pp.293-300. (In Russian)
4. Devyatkova T.P. Systematic-Methodological Approach to Planning of Environment Conservation Activities // J.South of Russia – Ecology, Development. Makhachkala, 2006. pp.19-27. (In Russian)
5. Devyatkova T.P., Knyazeva E.V. Development of Ecologic Passport Structure for City River on the Basis of Systematic Methodology// J. Geography and Natural Resources. 2007. No.1.