Landscape Study, Geomorphology and Dynamics of Reservoir Shore Recycling
Basic Division: Department of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology.
Brief Description of Research Activities
– Landscape Planning;
– Geo- and Technosystem Development and Function Monitoring;
– Development and Dynamics of Coastal Geosystems;
– Landscape and Social-Economic Basics of Spatial Organization of Ecological Carcass of the Territory;
– Place and Role of Aqua Geo-Systems of Large Lowland Reservoirs in Landscape Differentiation of Earth Dry-Land;
– Spatial-Time Variation of Capacity, Mechanical and Trace Element Composition of Bottom Sediments of Aqua Geo-Systems.
Selected Publications Characterising Scientific Research Trend
1. Nazarov N.N. Gully Erosion in the Kama Region. Perm, 1992. 194 p. (In Russian)
2. Nazarov N.N. Karst of the Kama Region. Physiographic (Geomorphological) Aspects. Perm, 1996. 95 p. (In Russian)
3. Nazarov N.N., Egorkina S.S. Rivers of the Perm Kama Region. Horizontal Channel Deformations. Perm: Publishing house «Zvezda», 2004. 155 p. (In Russian)
4. Nazarov N.N. Formation of Aqua Geo-Systems of Votkinsk Reservoir // Proceedings of Russian Genealogical Society. 2005. V. 137, issue. 3. P. 52-61. (In Russian)
5. Nazarov N.N. Current Stage of Development of Lowland Reservoir Shore Recycling (end of XX – beginning of XXI) // Geography and Natural Resources. 2006. № 4. P.12-19. (In Russian)
6. Nazarov N.N., Nagovitsyn A.V., Tyunyatkin D.G., Frolova I.V. Landscape Genesis and Geosystem Structure of Lowland Reservoirs. Perm, 2008. 122 p. (In Russian)
7. Nazarov N.N. Geodynamics of Coasts of the Perm Region Reservoirs. Perm, 2008. 151 p. (In Russian)
8. Nazarov N.N., Chernov A.V. Patterns in Foreland Fluvial // Channel Processes in the Rivers of Mountains, Foothills and Plains / Prace geograficzne. Fascicle 116. Cracow, 2006. P. 111–118. (In English)
The Most Significant Fundamental Research Projects within Scientific Research Trend
1. RFBR Grant «Spatial-time variability of the capacity, mechanical and trace element composition of bottom sediments of the Kama reservoir aqua systems». 2007.
2. RFBR Grant «Interannual compound variability of shore sediments of seasonal regulation reservoirs». 2009.
3. RFBR Grant «Analysis of the formation of winter runoff spatial-time dynamics in GIS-environment by mathematical-cartographic modeling methods». 2009.
Orders from Enterprises
1. «Integrated environmental investigation of SPA of regional importance «Boloto Za Gran'ju (Kedrovoe)» and its protective zone, clarification of the SPA boundaries and protection regime». 2007.
2. «Organization of sample areas for testing and implementation of methods of aActive protection of water body shores». 2008г.
3. «Organization and implementation of Government monitoring of water bodies». – The Ministry of Natural Resources of the Perm Krai. 2009.
Training of Researchers
Post-graduate programmes on specialization «Physical Geography, Geography of Soils and Geochemistry of Landscapes» and Dissertation Council awarding Candidate and Doctoral Degrees on the specialization. Recently 3 Candidate Dissertations have been defended.
International Scientific and Educational Activities within Scientific Research Trend
Work at Interuniversity Scientific Coordination Council on the Problems of Erosion, Channel and Esturial processes at MSU.
Participation in international scientific forums (Russian-Polish-Ukrainian Seminar, International Geomorphological Congress etc.).
Nazarov N.N. delivered a report at the International Congress of Geomorphologists. Melbourne, 2009.