Valery G. Golubzov
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Law
Department of Civil Law and Trial
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
Faculty of Law – 1997. Perm State University.
Faculty of Economics – 2003. Perm State University.
Post-graduate study. Department of Civil Law and Trial. Faculty of Law – 1997-1999. Perm State University
Academic Degrees and Titles
Candidate of Law – 1999. Perm State University.
Reader of Department of Civil Law and Trial – 2003. Perm State University.
Doctor of Law – 1998. Moscow State Law Academy.
Professor of Department of Civil Law and Trial – 2009. Perm State University.
Stages of Professional Career
Professor of Department of Civil Law and Trial – 2009 till now. Perm State University.
Judge of the Seventeenth Arbitration Appeal Court – 2008 till now.
Membership in Academic Councils, State and Public Associations
Senior Scientific Secretary of Research Advisory Broad under the Perm Region Arbitration Court – from the moment of foundation till the end of its activity.
Member of Research Advisory Broad under the Federal Arbitration Court of the Ural District
Member of Research Advisory Broad under the Supreme Court of Arbitration of the Russian Federation
Senior Scientific Secretary of Editorial Board of the Journal “Perm University Herald. Legal Sciences”
Current Research Activities
Research of the combination of public and civil principles in civil law regulation of property relations, the civil status of the public law subjects, relations and public property relations.
Research Project Management
1. Preparing of the projects, participation in the working groups on the development of regulationss of municipal and regional levels.
2. Collaboration with the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation.
3. Supervision of Candidate Dissertations in Law.
Participation in International Programmes
1. Annual presentations and speeches on international scientific conferences.
Academic and other Awards
Contest Laureate of the Best Research Work among Perm University scientists in 1999 and 2006
Contest Laureate of the Best Scientific Work of 2004, held by the Russian Foundation of Education Development (for the monograph “Combination of public and civil principles in the regulation of property relations with the State’s participation” Perm. 2004)
Laureate of Kertman Second Degree Award of the Perm Region on Law problems
Laureate of Perm Professional Lawyer Society Award in “Advocacy” – 2006
Contest Laureate of the Best Scientific Work of 2004, held by the Russian Foundation of Education Development (for the monograph “Public law subjects in Civil Law: complex approach” Perm. 2008)
Winner of the Siberian Regional Contest of the Best University Work “University book – 2009” (for the monograph “Public law subjects in Civil Law: complex approach” Perm. 2008)
Laureate of Perm Professional Society Award in “Lawyer of the year – 2009”
Total Number of Publications
Scientific articles – more than 70
Monographs – 7
Study guide – 1
1. Golubzov V.G. Governmental regulation of economy: legal forms of realization// Legislation and Economy. 2005, issue 3. p.11-17. (In Russian)
2. Golubzov V.G. Government as a subject of Civil Law: status specificity. // Lex Russia (in Eng.) Scientific works of Moscow State Law Academy. 2005. Issue 4. p.639-653. (In Russian)
3. Golubzov V.G. Government as a subject of Civil Law: legal nature and specificity // Journal of Russian Law. 2010. Issue 10. p.61-78. (In Russian)
4. Civil law status of public and municipal authorities// Journal of Russian Law. 2006. Issue 6. p.58-68. (In Russian)
5. Golubzov V.G. Immunity of budgets as a special legal status of public finance // Finance and Credit. 2006. Issue 27. p.27-32. (In Russian)
6. Golubzov V.G. New in legislation on execution of judicial decision on the claims to the Treasury // Economy and Law. 2006, issue 10, p. 84-89. (In Russian)
7. Golubzov V.G. Legal Status of the State Treasury Finance: foundations of interbranch regulation // Legislation and Economy. 2006. Issue 9. p.11-16. (In Russian)
8. Golubzov V.G. Public Law elements in private law: theory of the question // Science of Law. 2006. Issue 5. p.79-85. (In Russian)
9. Golubzov V.G. Differentiation of public property and state registration: collisions of legislative control and problems of law enforcement// The Law. 2007. Issue 10. p.167-172. (In Russian)
10. Golubzov V.G. Private law nature of the state and its place in the system of civil subjects // State and Law. 2010. Issue 6. p.51-58. (In Russian)