Igor E. Poloskov
15 Bukireva, Perm, 614990, Russian Federation
Perm State University
Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
Department of Higher Mathematics
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
Perm State University, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Specialty: "Applied Mathematics”, 1975
Post-graduate Study – Perm State University, 1984
Academic Degrees and Titles
Candidate of Physics and Mathematics, 1987, Lumumba People’s Friendship University (Moscow)
Doctor of Physics and Mathematics (Habilitation Doctor of Science in Physics and Mathematics), 2005, Perm State University
Stages of Professional Career
Senior Engineer, Computing Centre of PSU, 1975–1978.
Junior Research Fellow, Laboratory of Department of Mechanics and Control Processes, PSU, 1978–1979.
Design Engineer of the 1st Category, Special Design Bureau "Mayak" of PSU, 1980–1984.
Section Head, SDB ”Mayak”, PSU, 1984–1988.
Senior Lecturer, Department of Higher Mathematics, Perm State University, 1988–1993.
Reader, Department of Higher Mathematics, Perm State University, 1993–2005.
Professor, Department of Higher Mathematics, Perm State University, 2005–2006.
Acting Head of Higher Mathematics Department, Perm State University, 2005–2006.
Head of Department of Higher Mathematics, Perm State University, 2007–up to now.
Membership in Academic Councils, other State and Public Associations
Member of Academic Councils of Perm State University and Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
Research Projects Management
1. Grant of Organizing Committee of International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC'96), Zurich, Switzerland, 1996.
2. Grant of Organizing Committee of International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC'98), Rostock, Germany, 1998.
3. Grant of RFBR 00-01-10665-z for "Participation in XX Internatinal Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, ICTAM 2000", Chicago, USA, 2000.
4. Grant of Organizing Committee of the 20th International Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ICTAM2000), Chicago, USA, 2000.
5. Grant of Organizing Committee of IV International Mathematics Symposium (IMS2001), Tokyo, Japan, 2001.
6. Grant of Organizing Committee of IUTAM Symposium on Nonlinear Stochastic Dynamics (NSD), Urbana-Champaign, USA, 2002.
7. Grant of RF Ministry of Education Е02-1.0-151 for "Numerical and Analytical Methods of Random Processes Analysis in Non-Linear Dynamic Systems with Concentrated and Distributed Parameters, and Computer Algebra", 2002-2003.
8. Grant of RFBR 02-01-96406-r2002ural_а for "Development of Theory and Computer Simulation of River Basin Pollution Dynamics Taking into Account Delay and Random Factors", 2002-2003.
9. Grant of Organizing Committee of IV International Mathematica Symposium (IMS2003), London, UK, 2003.
10. Grant of RFBR 05-01-10777-z "Participation in the Fifth EUROMECH Nonlinear Dynamics Conference" (ENOC-2005), Eindhoven, Netherlands, 2005.
11. Grant of Organizing Committee of the Fifth EUROMECH Nonlinear Dynamics Conference (ENOC-2005), Eindhoven, Netherlands, 2005.
12. Grant of Russian Foundation for Humanities 06-02-00162а for "Elaboration of Software for Phase Space Extension as a Basis for Solving Problems of Analysis and Prediction of Stochastic Dynamics of Economic Systems Taking into Account Aftereffects", 2006-2007.
13. Grant of RFBR 07-01-96023-r_ural_а for "Theory, Numeric and Analytical Methods of Random Field Analysis in Distributed Dynamic Systems”, 2007-2009.
14. Grant of Organizing Committee of International Mathematics User Conference (IMUC), Urbana-Champaign, USA, 2008.
15. Grant of RF Ministry of Education 1.25.11 for ADSPP "Development of Scientific Potential of Higher School", 2009-2011.
16. Grant of RFBR 11-01-08089-01-10777-z "Participation in the 7th European Nonlinear Dynamics Conference" (ENOC-2011), Rome, Italy, 2011.
Participation in International Projects
Grant of CRDF within REC “Non-Equilibrium Transitions in Continuum”, from 2002 – till now.
Current Research Activities
Scientific interests are connected with the development of numeric and analytical methods for analysis of random processes in various types of dynamic systems (with lumped and distributed parameters, with- and without time-delay, with jump and continuous fluctuations) on the basis of computer algebra systems (CAS); compilation of software packages consisting of various software systems (CAS, numerical programming languages, DBMS, math editors).
Total Number of Publications
Research Articles – 114.
Textbooks (Tutorials) – 8.
1. Malanin V.V., Poloskov I.E. Random Processes in Non-Linear Dynamic Systems. Analytical and Numerical Methods of Research. Izhevsk: SRC "Regular and Chaotic Dynamics”, 2001. 160 p. (In Russian)
2. Poloskov I.E Phase Space Extension in the Analysis of Differential-Difference Systems with Random Input // Automation and Remote Control. 2002. Vol.63, Issue 9. P.1426-1438.
3. Poloskov I.E. On a Technique of Random Processes Analysis in Continuous Medium // Mathematical Modelling. 2003. Vol.15, No. 4. P.85-100. (In Russian)
4. Poloskov I.E. Symbolic and Symbolic-Numeric Calculations in Applied Mathematics, Mechanics and Ecology // Challenging the Boundaries of Symbolic Computation / Proc. of the 5th Intern. Mathematics Symp. (Imperial College, London). London: Imperial College Press, 2003. P.317-324.
5. Poloskov I.E. CAS Mathematics in Random Studies // Proc. of Intern. Conf. on Computational Science (ICCS 2003): Lecture Notes in Computer Science, No. 2657. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2003. Part I. P.781-790.
6. Poloskov I.E. The Rotation of a Rigid Body Under the Action of Dissipative and Random Torques // Mechanics of solids. 2004. Vol.39, No. 2. P.18-21.
7. Poloskov I.E. Calculation of the First Moments of Random Concentration of River Pollution // Siberian Journal of Industrial Mathematics. 2004. Vol.7, No. 2 (18). P.103-110. (In Russian)
8. Poloskov I.E. Modelling of Vehicle Movement on Road with Random Profile and Allowing for Delay // Mathematical Modelling. 2005. Vol.17, No.3. P.3-14. (In Russian)
9. Poloskov I.E. Computer Modeling of River Basin Pollution Dynamics Taking into Account Delay and Random Factors // Computational Technologies. 2005. Vol.10, No. 1. P.103-115. (In Russian)
10. Poloskov I.E. On a Method for Approximate Analysis of Linear Stochastic Integro-Differential Systems // Differential Equations. 2005. Vol.41, № 9. P.1349-1352.
11. Malanin V.V., Poloskov I.E. Methods and Practice of Analysis of Random Processes in Dynamic Systems: Tutorial. Izhevsk: RCD, 2005. 296 p. (In Russian)
12. Poloskov I.E. On Analysis of Modifications of Black-Scholes Model for Dynamics of Derivatives Prices // Siberian Journal of Industrial Mathematics. 2007. Vol.10, No. 2 (30). P.110-118. (In Russian)
13. Poloskov I.E. Symbolic-Numeric Algorithms for Analysis of Stochastic Systems with Different Forms of Aftereffect // Proc. in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (PAMM). 2007. Vol.7, Issue 1. P. 2080011-2080012.
14. Malanin V.V., Poloskov I.E. Symbolic and Numeric Schemes for Analysis of Deterministic Systems with Aftereﬀect // PFUR Bulletin. Ser. Mathematics. Informatics. Physics. 2010. No. 2, Issue 2. P.31-36. (In Russian)
15. Malanin V.V., Poloskov I.E. About some schemes of study for systems with different forms of time aftereffect // Proc. of the IUTAM Symp. on Nonlinear Stochastic Dynamics and Control (Hangzhou, China) / W.Q.Zhu, Y.K.Lin, G.C.Cai (Eds.): IUTAM Bookseries, Vol.29. Dordrecht: Springer, 2011. – P.55-64.
16. Poloskov I.E. An Analysis of Vehicle Movement with Variable Speed Along a Road with a Random Profile and Allowing for Delay // Bulletin of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod. 2011. No. 4. Part 2. P.280-282.