Elena M. Krizhanovskaya
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Philology
Department of Speech Communication
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
1994 – Perm State University, Faculty of Philology.
1999 – Post-graduate study, Perm State University.
2011, November – Senior Research Fellow, Perm State University.
Аcademic Degrees and Titles
2000 – Candidate of Philology, Perm State University.
2007 – Reader, Perm State University.
Stages of Professional Career
Assistant Lecturer, Department of Russian Language and Stylistics, Perm State University.
2007 – Senior Lecturer, Department of Russian Language and Stylistics, Perm State University.
2007 – present time – Reader, Department of Speech Communication, Perm State University.
Membership in Academic Councils, other State and Public Associations
1990-2005 – member of Scientific Council of Faculty of Philology at Perm State University.
Current Research Activities
Investigation of the problems of Functional Stylistics, analysis of the language personality, political discourse, Internet communication.
Total Number of Publications
Scientific articles – 17.
Textbooks (Study Guides) – 1.
1. Zyryanova E.V., Kryzhanovskaya E.M. Internet resources and virtual dictionaries for business communication: Study Guide / E.V. Zyryanova, E.M. Kryzhanovskaya; Perm State University, Perm, 2007. 166 p. (In Russian)
2. Kryzhanovskaya E.M., Tivikova O.V. Business letter as a means of formation of the concept of a regional commercial company business reputation // Linguistic and cultural space of the Perm Krai: data and investigations / ed. by E.N. Polyakova; Perm State University, Perm, 2009. pp. 118–127. (In Russian)
3. Kryzhanovskaya E.M. Rhetoric means of the comment genre in the weblog texts of the President of the Russian Federation D.A. Medvedev // Rhetoric and Speech Culture: science, education, practice: Proceedings of the XIVth International Scientific Conference (1-3 February, 2010) / ed. by G.G. Glinin. Astrakhan: “Astrakhan University Press”, 2010. pp. 109–113. (In Russian)
4. Kryzhanovskaya E.M. Ways of political situation representation in the Internet communication // Problems of Dynamic Linguistics: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference devoted to the 80-th anniversary of Professor L.N. Murzin (Perm, 12-14 May, 2010) / ed. by V.A. Mishlanov. Perm: Perm State University Press, 2010. pp. 296–304. (In Russian)
5. Kryzhanovskaya E.M. Precedential phenomena as a means of investigation of language personality’s pragmatical level of the author of political weblog // Speech Studies: contemporary status and perspectives: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference devoted to the anniversary of Professor M.N. Kozhina (Perm, 16-20 November, 2010) / ed. by E.A. Bazhenova; Perm State University. Perm, 2010. pp. 383–387. (In Russian)