Natalia V. Danilevskaya
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Philology
Department of Russian Language and Stylistics
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
1983 – Perm State University, Faculty of Philology.
1990 – Post-graduate study, Perm State University, Department of Russian Language and Stylistics.
1998-2000 – Senior Research fellow, Perm State University, Department of Russian Language and Stylistics.
Аcademic Degrees and Titles
1991 – Candidate of Philology, Voronezh State University.
2007 – Doctor of Philology, Ural State University.
1996 – present time – Reader.
Stages of Professional Career
1983-1984 – Trainee-researcher, specialty “Russian language”, Department of Russian Language and Stylistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
1984-1993 – Assistant Lecturer, Department of Russian Language and Stylistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
1993-1996 – Senior Lecturer, Department of Russian Language and Stylistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
1996-2007 – Reader, Department of Russian Language and Stylistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
2007 – present time – Professor, Department of Russian Language and Stylistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
Membership in Academic Councils, other State and Public Associations
Member of Scientific Council of Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
2007 – present time – Chairman of Committee of Poly-disciplinary School Olympiad for the Russian language “Young Talents” of Perm State University.(2007-2011)
2010 – present time – member of Editorial Board of the journal “Perm State University Herald”, series “Russian and Foreign Philology”.
1998 – present time – member of Editorial Board of the inter-university symposium book “Stereotype and creativity in the text”.
Participation in International Projects
Participation in joint scientific programmes of Department of Russian Language and Stylistics of Perm State University and Universities of Opole (Poland) and Ljubljana (Slovenia).
Current Research Activities
Investigation of realisation of formation and development of a new scientific knowledge mechanism; giving the grounds of the concept of cognitive estimation as a gnoseological factor determining the dynamics of heuristic activity from non-knowledge to grounded knowledge; development of the concept “intellectual expression” as a means of textual realisation of: a) “the author’s image”; b) new scientific knowledge. Development of the concept “political discourse”; revealing the means and methods of realisation of manipulative actions which are aimed at solving momentary political tasks of the speaker. Investigation of the contemporary state of speech in the aspect of functional dynamics of the Russian language.
Academic and other Awards:
2009 – Certificate of Honour of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
2007 – Laureate of Perm State University Contest for the best scientific work in the sphere of Humanities.
Total Number of Publications:
Scientific articles – 155.
Monographs – 3.
Textbooks – 6.
1. Danilevskaya N.V. The role of estimation in the mechanism of scientific text development. Perm, Perm State University Press, 2005. 360 p. (In Russian)
2. Danilevskaya N.V. The status of estimation in interchange of new and old scientific knowledge (case study of the scientific text) // Journal “Philological Sciences”. № 4, 2005. pp. 60-69. (In Russian)
3. Danilevskaya N.V. The role of axiological aspect in the process of new scientific knowledge formation // Stylistyka-XIV. Opole, 2005. pp. 335-350. (In Russian)
4. Danilevskaya N.V. Irrational estimation as a “rhetoric basis” for scientific knowledge verbal realisation // Journal “Stil”. Belgrade – Banja Luka, 2004. Iss. 3. pp. 139-147. (In Russian)
5. Danilevskaya N.V. The function of text generating of estimation in scientific communication // Journal “Stil”. Belgrade, 2009. Iss. 7. pp. 227-235. (In Russian)
6. Danilevskaya N.V. Linguistic play in mass media text: for the author or for the reader? // Journal “Language and culture”. Kiev: Dmitry Buryi Press, 2009. Iss. 12. Vol. 1 (126). pp. 231-237. (In Russian)
7. Danilevskaya N.V. Stylistics of linguistic units // Journal of Siberian Federal University: Humanities (special issue “Norms of verbal communication”). Krasnoyarsk, 2009 2 (Supplement). С. 145-148. (In Russian)
8. Danilevskaya N.V. Axiological potential of language play in mass media text // Play as a method of text generating: collective monograph / Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University, 2010. pp. 150-157. (In Russian)
9. Danilevskaya N.V. Estimation function in generation of new science knowledge // Linguistics of text and discourse: traditions and perspectives: collection of papers. Saint-Petersburg – Potsdam: Press of Saint-Petersburg University of Economics and Finances, 2010. pp. 160-169. (In Russian)
10. Danilevskaya N.V. Russian grammar in tables and tests. Phonetics, lexis, phraseology, morphology, syntax. 4th Edition revised and corrected. Perm State University. Perm, 2011. 147 p. (in co-authorship with L.R. Duskaeva) (In Russian)