Natalia V. Boronnikova
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Philology
Department of General and Slavonic Linguistics
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
1996 – Perm State University, Faculty of Philology.
2000 – 2002 – Post-graduate study, Faculty of Philology, Perm State Pedagogical University.
Аcademic Degrees and Titles
2002 – Candidate of Philology, Perm State University.
2007 – Reader, Perm State University.
Stages of Professional Career
1999-2002 – Assistant Lecturer, Department of General Linguistics, Perm State Pedagogical University.
2002-2005 – Senior Lecturer, Department of General Linguistics, Perm State Pedagogical University.
2005-2008 – Reader, Department of General Linguistics, Perm State Pedagogical University.
2008 – present time – Reader, Department of General and Slavonic Linguistics, Perm State University.
Membership in Academic Councils, other State and Public Associations
Member of Scientific Council of Faculty of Philology of Perm State University.
Research Project Management
Grant of Russian Foundation for the Humanities № 11-14-59008 а/U “Russian language of Tatar bilinguals of the Perm Region”.
Participation in International Projects:
1. Cooperation with the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University and Macedonian Literature Institute at the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University (Skopje, Republic of Macedonia).
2. Since 2005 - participation in the publication of the annual symposium book “Philological studies” (The Russian Federation, Republic of Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia).
Current Research Activities:
Research of grammatical semantics and functions of the category “definiteness-indefiniteness”, deixis, Reference Theory. Scientific interests include the sphere of Theoretical Linguistics, History of Linguistic Doctrines, Theory of Grammar and Slavonic languages.
Academic and other Awards:
2007 – Commendation of the International Seminar on Macedonian Language, Literature and Culture for outstanding personal contribution in the distribution and presentation of the Macedonian language, literature and culture.
Total Number of Publications – 89:
Scientific articles – 73.
Monographs – 3.
Study Guides – 13.
1. Boronnikova N.V. Functional analysis of semantics of the article: Candidate Dissertation synopsis. Perm, 2002. 20 p. (In Russian)
2. Boronnikova N.V. Bulgarian language: Texts for reading, analysis and translation. Reader. Perm, 2003. 107 p. (In Russian)
3. Boronnikova N.V., Levitsky Yu.A. History of Linguistic Doctrines: Study Guide. Moscow, 2005. 302 p. (In Russian)
4. Boronnikova N.V. Morphology of Macedonian language: tables, schemes, exercises: Study Guide. Perm, 2005. 79 p. (In Russian)
5. Boronnikova N.V., Levitsky Yu.A. Study linguistic dictionary. Perm, 2005. 58 p. (In Russian)
6. Boronnikova N.V. Emotional deixis in the situation of communication // the XXXIth Scientific Conference, the XXXVIIth International Seminar on Macedonian Language, Literature and Culture (Ohrid, 15-17 August, 2005). Vol. 1. Linguistics. Skopje, 2006. pp. 105-108. (In Macedonian)
7. Boronnikova N.V., Ovchinnikova E. Evaluative semantics of the indefinite pronoun еден in Macedonian // Slavic Studies, 2009, № 5. pp. 86–96. (In Russian)
8. Boronnikova N.V. Problem of “double definiteness” in contemporary Macedonian // Perm University Herald. Russian and Foreign Philology. Perm, 2010. Iss. 5 (11). pp. 58-68. (In Russian)