Anna A. Moiseeva
81-11 Petropavlovskaya, Perm 614045, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Philology
Department of Russian Literature
Phone, Cell Phone, e-mail
Date of Birth
Perm State University, Faculty of Philology.
Аcademic Degrees and Titles
2008 – Candidate of Philology, Perm State University.
Stages of Professional Career
2009 – present time – Senior Lecturer, Department of Russian Literature, Perm State University.
Research Project Management
2005-2008 – Grant of Russian Foundation for Basic Research № 05-06-80331 “Investigation of “pseudo-strange” speech in Russian role poetry”.
Current Research Activities
Work on the encyclopedia “Mythological names in Russian poetry of the XXth century”.
Total Number of Publications
Scientific articles – 25.
Teacher’s Books – 1.
1. Moiseeva A.A. The role of exotic lexis in the characters’ “pseudo-strange” speech in Russian role poetry // Chelyabinsk State University. Series: Philology. Study of Art. №13 (91). Chelyabinsk, 2007. pp. 65-71. (In Russian)
2. Moiseeva A.A. Mythological heroines in Mirra Lokhvitskaya’s poetry // Problemy Pholologii: Proceedings of the Conference for young scholars and students (Apil, 2006). – Perm, 2007. pp. 192–196. (In Russian)
3. Moiseeva A.A. Origin of the role form of subject organisation in Russian poetry of the XVIIIth century // Discourse: Classical almanac, №14/15, – 2007. pp. 69–74. (In Russian)
4. Moiseeva A.A. Transformation of the image of a “small person” in the Silver Age role poetry // Perm State Institute Institute of Arts and Culture Herald. 2007. №5. pp. 209–217. (In Russian)
5. Moiseeva A.A. Reconsideration of the image of mythological hero in the Silver Age poetry (case study of poetic variants of the Myth of Theseus) // Russian word: perception and interpretation: collection of papers, the International Scientific and Practical Conference (19-21 March, 2009, Perm): in 2 volumes. – Perm, Perm State Institute of Arts and Culture. 2009. Vol. II. pp. 160 – 167. (In Russian)
6. Moiseeva A.A. “Arion”: the destiny of the ancient myth in Russian poetry // Readings devoted to B.O. Korman: Proceedings of the Inter-university Scientific Conference (April, 2010, Izhevsk) // Composer and editor D.I. Cherashnyaya. Izhevsk, 2010. Iss. 9. pp. 80-85. (In Russian)