Lyudmila A. Gruzberg
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Philology
Department of General and Slavonic Linguistics
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
1959 – Perm State University, Faculty of Philology.
1966 – Post-graduate study, Perm State University, Faculty of Philology.
Аcademic Degrees and Titles
1968 – Candidate of Philology, Leningrad branch of Academy of Sciences of the USSR.
Stages of Professional Career
1959-1962 – Laboratory Assistant, Department of Russian Language and General Linguistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
1962-1966 – Post-graduate Study, Department of Russian Language and General Linguistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
1966-1970 – Assistant Lecturer, Department of Russian Language and Genera Linguistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
1970-1973 – Senior Lecturer, Department of Russian Language and General Linguistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
1973 – present time – Reader, Department of General and Slavonic Linguistics, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
Participation in International Educational Activity
1. 1973–1974 – Teacher of Russian, lecturer. Centre of Russian Research. Deli, India.
2. 1975–1976 – Teacher of Russian, lecturer. University of Rostock, Germany (GDR).
3. 1985–1987 – Teacher of Russian. University of Oslo, Norway.
Current Research Activities
Investigation of philosophic issues of Linguistics (linguistic aspect of the problems of antinomy and paradox) and Cognitive Science (concept). Theoretical and practical investigation of the problems of colloquial speech, Dialectology and Lexicography.
Participation in the departmental work for compilation and editing of the complete dictionary of one village dialect – “Dictionary of Akchim village dialect of Krasnovishersk District of the Perm Region”, “Dictionary of Northern Russian dialects of the Perm Region” and “Sociolinguistic glossary of Perm localisms”.
Total Number of Publications
Scientific articles – over 130.
Monographs (collective) – 3.
1. Borisova A.N., Gruzberg L.A., Shvarts A.P. The Perm Region dialect chrestomathy. Perm, 1976. 132 p. (In Russian)
2. Gruzberg L.A. Materials for the dictionary “Aphorisms of the Perm Region” // Living speech of the Perm Region in synchrony and diachrony. Perm, 2008. Iss. 2. pp. 4–121. (In Russian)
3. Gruzberg L.A. Concept // Stylistic encyclopedic dictionary of the Russian language. Moscow: Flinta – Science, 2003. pp. 181–184. (In Russian)
4. Gruzberg L.A., Savelyeva A.Y. Systemacy and paradoxality: interaction or mutual exclusion? // Philologicheskie Zametki. Perm – Ljubljana. 2004. Iss. З. Part 1. pp. 111–115. (In Russian)
5. Gruzberg L.A., Suslova K.S. Life – death – immortality in the light of the Concept Theory // Philologicheskie Zametki, Perm – Ljubljana. 2004. Iss. 3., Part 2. pp. 95-111 (In Russian)
6. Gruzberg L.A. National aphorisms in the light of paradoxicality // Problems of Socio and PsycoLinguistics. Perm, 2008. Iss. 11. p. 80–86. (In Russian)
7. Gruzberg L.A., Pshenichnikova L.A. PEACE-WAR (towards the problem of antinomy in the sphere of concepts) // Questions of Sociolinguistics and Psycholinguistics. Perm, 2009. Iss. 13. pp. 109–120. (In Russian)