Evgeniya A. Knyazeva
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Philology
Department of Russian Literature
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
1994 – Perm State University, Faculty of Social Humanities, Branch of Philosophy
1997 – Perm State University, Faculty of Philology.
2000 – Post-graduate study, Perm State University, Faculty of Philology, Department of Foreign Literature.
Аcademic Degrees and Titles
2000 – Candidate of Philology, Ural State Pedagogical University.
Stages of Professional Career
1998 – 2002 – Assistant Lecturer, Department of Russian Literature, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
2002 – 2007 – Senior Lecturer, Department of Russian Literature, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
2009 – present time – Senior Research Fellow, Department of Russian Literature, Faculty of Philology, Perm State University.
Research Project Management
2003-2005 – Grant of Russian Foundation for the Humanities № 03-04-00265 а/T “History of literature of the Perm Region”
2006-2007 – Grant of Russian Foundation for the Humanities № 06-04-82403 а/У “History of artistic culture of the Perm Region”.
Participation in International Projects
Participation in educational and scientific collaboration of Perm State University and University of Ljubljana (Slovenia) (participation in international scientific conferences, foreign student education, editing of joint symposium books, professional development programmes).
Current Research Activities
Investigation of History and Methodology of Literature Studies of the XIX-XXth centuries. Principles of the literary text analysis. Analysis of poetic texts. Principles of the literary analysis at schools and universities.
Investigation of literature of the late XXth-the early XXIst centuries; conceptualism and metametaphorism in Russian literature of the 1980s-1990s; anagram as a means of the literary text organisation (semiotic aspect) and semantic realisation of a literary work (aesthetic aspect); anagram as a phonetic phenomenon of a literary text in Russian literature of the 1980s-1990s and as a means of a writer’s influence on a reader (intuitive and manipulative use). Studying of the history of the Kama Region literature.
Total Number of Publications – 110
Scientific articles – 90.
Study Guides – 4.
Teacher’s Books – 16.
1. Knyazeva E.A. Basics of Literature Studies: Study Guide. 3rd Edition, corrected and enlarged. Perm, 2005. 126 p. (In Russian)
2. Knyazeva E.A., Knyazeva N.A. The Kama Region Arts: Study Guide: in 2 parts. Part 1. Perm, 2007. 89 p. Part 2. Perm, 2007. 93 p. (In Russian)
3. Knyazeva E.A. Anagram as a means of world modelling in meta-metaphoric poetry // Literary text and culture: Proceedings of International Scientific Conference. Vladimir, 2003. pp. 317 – 325. (In Russian)
4. Knyazeva E.A. Wayfarer as a cultural hero in meta-realistic poetry // Cultural space of travels: Proceedings of Scientific Forum. Saint-Petersburg, 2003. pp. 119 – 122. (In Russian)
5. Knyazeva E.A. Pleasure motive in V. Pelevin’s fiction // Pleasure phenomenon in culture: Proceedings of International Scientific Forum. Saint-Petersburg, 2004. pp. 347 – 351. (In Russian)
6. Knyazeva E.A. Image of mirror and principle of reflectivity in text building in meta-metaphoric literature // Russian literature of the XXth century. Typological aspects of investigation: proceedings of the IXth Readings devoted to S.I. Sheshukov. Moscow, 2004. pp. 234 – 240. (In Russian)
7. Knyazeva E.A. Genrikh Sapgir: “anagramatic” pilgrimage to the East // Russian literature of the XX-XXIth centuries: theoretical and methodological problems of investigation. Proceedings of II International Scientific Conference. Moscow, 2006. pp. 242 – 246. (In Russian)
8. Knyazeva E.A. Two literary versions of the history of the Creation: G. Aigi’s poem “Two days of realised Sun” and K. Kedrov’s poem “Antedeluvian Gospel” // Aigi: investigation materials, essays: in 2 vol. Vol. 1. Moscow, 2006. pp. 118 – 125. (In Russian)
9. Knyazeva E.A., Kuznetsova T.A. Integration at lessons of Literature in the 5-9th grades: Teacher’s Book // Information and methodic materials for Teaching Course “Literature”, “Russian word” Press. Moscow, 2006. pp. 69 – 82. (In Russian)
10. Knyazeva E.A., Kuznetsova T.A. Development of speech within the course “Literature” in the 5-9th grades: Teacher’s book // Information and methodic materials for Teaching Course “Literature”, “Russian word” Press. Moscow, 2006. pp. 82 - 86. (In Russian)
11. Knyazeva E.A. Metametafora v ruski poeziji // Literatura. 191-192, mai-junij 2007, letnik XIX. 150-162. (In Slovenian)
12. Knyazeva E.A. What does my name mean to you? Anagram’s role in post-modernist author’s play with a reader. // Philological Sciences: 5 / 2007. Vol. 2. Skopje, 2007. pp. 45 – 55. (In Russian)
13. Knyazeva E.A. I and the Other in the poetics of meta-metaphoric literature // I and the Other in text: inter-university collection of papers. Perm; Ljubljana, 2009. Iss. 2. pp. 178 – 191. (In Russian)