Valery A. Sukhikh
Russia, 614990, Perm, Bukireva Street, 15
Perm State University
Faculty of History and Political Sciences
Public Administration Department
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
Tomsk Medical Institute, Faculty of Military Medicine, 1989
Academic and other Awards
Candidate of Economics, Ural State Economics University, Yekaterinburg, 2000
Doctor of Economics, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of RAS, Yekaterinburg, 2009
Stages of Professional Career
Chairman of the Perm the City Duma – 1996-2003
Deputy Governor of the Perm District – 2003-2006
Deputy Chairman of the Perm Region Government – 2006-2007
Head of the Governor’s Administration of the Perm Region – 2007-2008
Chairman of the Perm Region Government – from 2008 till now
Head of the Public Administration Department, PSU, since 2007
Membership in Academic Councils, State and Public Associations
Member of Local Self-Government Council under the President of the Russian Federation, Municipal Union Congress, Council of Leaders of Municipal Authorities under the Chairman of the State Duma of the Federation Council of Russia, Coordination Council of the Assembly of Municipal Representative Body Leaders ( leader of the section on Information and Analytics representative bodies of SG).
Deputy Chairman of Municipal Representative Body Council of the Perm Region municipal units.
Member of the Perm University Dissertational Council Awarding higher Academic Degrees on Economics and a member of the Scientific Council of the Faculty of History and Political Science.
Editor-in-Chief of the journal “Ars administrandi”.
Current Research Activities
Research of socioeconomy of the region, principles of its administration and mechanisms of the interdepartmental interaction for social and economic development of the regions.
Total Number of Publications
Scientific articles – 29
Monographs – 5
1. Sukhikh V.A. Socioeconomy of the region: methods, tendencies and mechanisms of administration / V.A. Sukhikh; Perm, Perm State University, 2008, 263p. (In Russian)
2. Animitsa E.G. Towns and cities: theoretical aspects of research / E.G. Animitsa, I.A. Medvedeva , V.A. Sukhikh; Ural State Economic University, Yekaterinburg; Perm, 2003. – 97p. with appendix (7p.). (In Russian)
3. Animitsa E.G. Regional towns and cities: tendencies and strategies of social and economic development / E.G. Animitsa, I.A. Medvedeva, V.A. Sukhikh; Ural State Economic University, Yekaterinburg; Perm, 2004. – 208p. with appendix (38p.). (In Russian)
4. Animitsa E.G. Spatiotemporal paradigm in socio-economics: regional aspect / E.G. Animitsa, V.A. Sukhikh. Perm State University, Perm, 2007, 140p. (In Russian)
5. Animitsa E.G. Region as a special form of social-economic space / E.G. Animitsa, V.S. Bochko, V.A. Sukhikh // Region in the new paradigm of Russia’s spatial structure. Moscow: Economics, 2007. (In Russian)
6. Animitsa E.G. Region in social and economic space of Russia: analysis, dynamics and mechanisms of administration / A.G. Animitsa, V.A. Sukhikh; Perm State University, Perm, 2008. 378p. (In Russian)
7. Sukhikh V.A. Design of future of the region socio-economical state / V.A. Sukhikh // State Service. 2008. Issue 3. p. 35-42. (In Russian)
8. Sukhikh V.A. Principles of regional administration of socio-economical sphere in contemporary conditions / V.A. Sukhikh // State Service. 2008. Issue 6. p. 97-103. (In Russian)
9. Animitsa E.G. Transformation of the industrial region economy (the Perm Region case) / E.G. Animitsa, N.V. Novikova, V.A. Sukhikh // Scientific and technical Bulletin of Saint Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Series Economic Sciences. 2008. Issue 5(64) p. 64-76. (In Russian)
10. Animitsa E.G. Dynamics and changes of proportions and content of structural transformation of the Perm Krai economy / E.G. Animitsa, N.V. Novikova, V.A. Sukhikh // Region Economy. 2008. Issue 2 (14). p. 99-115. (In Russian)
11. Animitsa E.G. Quality of life as a complex index of region social development / E.G. Animitsa, N.V. Novikova, V.A. Sukhikh // Journal of Economics. 2009. issue 1. (In Russian)
12. Sukhikh V.A. Financial aspects of region development / V.A. Sukhikh, A.V. Mikrukov // Chelyabinsk University Herald. 2008. Issue 4. p. 104-112. (In Russian)
13. Animitsa E. Conceptual foundations, mechanisms and methods of regional administration of economy / E.G. Animitsa, N.V. Novikova, V.A. Sukhikh // Region Studies. 2008. Issue 4. p. 136-144. (In Russian)