Olga I. Kilchenko
15 Bukireva, Perm 614990, Russia
Perm State University
Faculty of Philosophy and Sociology
Department of Psychology of the Development
Phone, Fax, e-mail
Date of Birth
Perm State University, Faculty of Philology, 1994
Post-graduate study, Perm State Institute of Arts and Culture, 2000
Candidate dissertation "The mental representation of psychological terms", specialty 19.00.01 - General Psychology, History of Psychology, Psychology of Personality, 2003
Academic Degrees and Titles
Candidate of Psychology – 2004
Reader – 2010
Stages of Professional Career
Educational psychologist (secondary school № 14, Perm), 1994-2000.
Assistant Lecturer of Department of Psychology, Perm State University, 1999-2004.
Senior Lecturer of Department of Psychology, Perm State University, 2004-2007.
Head of Research Department, Perm State Institute of Arts and Culture, 2004-2007.
Reader of Department of Psychology of Development, Perm State University, 2007 – till present
Research Project Management
RFH Grant (Regional competition) “The image of twin-cities in the mind of Russians and foreigners (to the 20th anniversary of brotherhood with Oxford and the 15th anniversary with Louisville № 10-06-82-618 – a / U (executor) 2010-2011
Participation in International Programmes
Professional development training at International Centre of Professional Development in Dusseldorf (Germany), 2007, part of the National Project “Education”
Current Research Activities
Courses in “Psycho-linguistics”, “Advertising Psychology”, “Psychology of the Family”, “Methods of teaching Psychology”, “Psychology of Higher School’
Research interests: Psychology of person-environment interaction, Psychology of subjective semantics, Psychology of discourse, advertising Psychology.
Total Number of Publications
Scientific articles – 34
Monographs and study guides – 1 (with co-author)
1. Kilchenko O.I. Subjective semantics of urban environment among foreigners / O.I. Kilchenko // Perm State Institute of Art and Culture Herald, - 2009. - Issue 8. p. 65-70. (In Russian)
2. Kilchenko O.I. Visual components of psychological representation of urban environment among foreigners / O.I. Kilchenko // Acute problems of Psychology of Development: a person, personality, individuality: interacademic collection of papers / PSU - Perm, 2009. - p. 31-41. (In Russian)
3. Kilchenko O.I. Psychological representation of Perm city by foreigners / O.I. Kilchenko // Perm University Herald. Philosophy. Psychology. Sociology." 2010. - Issue 2 (2). - P. 86-92. (In Russian)
4. Jdanova S.J., Kilchenko O.I. Specificity of psychological representation of twin-cities by Russians and foreigners (based on Perm researches) // Bulletin of Samara Research Centre of RAS. Vol.13, issue 2 (40), p. 106-113. (In Russian)
5. Kilchenko O.I. Development of the meaning of psychological terms among psychology students (based on the study of associative semantic fields) / O.I. Kilchenko / / Psychological cognition: acute problems: Proceedings of the Intern. Scientific-Practical. Conf. / Perm. State. University, Perm, 2008. - p. 114-122. (In Russian)
6. Kilchenko O.I. Association experiment in the study of genesis of psychological terms Semantics among psychology students / O.I. Kilchenko // Rusko-slovenski dnevi na Filozofski fakulteti Univerze v Ljubljani, maj 2009. Zbornik prispevkov / Universa v Ljubljani, Filozofska fakulteta, 2009. P.73-75. (In Russian)
7. Kilchenko O.I. Psychological representation of Perm urban environment by foreigners (based on the study of associative semantic fields) / O.I. Kilchenko // Proceedings of the Intern. Scientific-Practical. Conf. "Man. Society. State "/ Perm. State University - Perm, 2009.- P.116-125. (In Russian)
8. Kilchenko O.I. General description of the method of content analysis / O.I. Kilchenko / / Content analysis method in psychological research: study guide / A.Yu. Bergfeld, E.V. Shevkova, N.A. Shilenkov and others; Ed. O.I. Kilchenko; Perm. State University - Perm, 2007. - P. 4-24. (In Russian)
9. Kilchenko O.I. The use of the method of content analysis in the study of mental representation of psychological terms / O.I. Kilchenko / / Content analysis method in psychological research: Study guide / A.Yu. Bergfeld, E.V. Shevkova, N.A. Shilenkov and others; Ed. O.I. Kilchenko; Perm. State University - Perm, 2007. - P. 87-97. (In Russian)