Law




Dean Prof. Sergei G. Mihailov
+7 (342) 2-396-648, 237-17-36
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
 
 


Department of Constitutional and Financial Law
Department of Criminal Law and Prosecutorial
Department of Theory and History of State and Law
Department of Civil Law and Procedure
Department of Labour Law and Social Security
Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics
Department of International and European Law
Department of Social Work
Department of Business Law

History

The Law Faculty was created in 1916 when the Perm State University was founded. Then the Faculty consisted of 5 Departments, and only 53 students studied at it. The first dean of the Law Faculty, V. F. Matveev, Professor of Kazan State University. Besides, the first teachers at the Law Faculty were V. N. Durdenevsky (administrative law), A. N. Kruglevsky (criminal law), V.F. Glushkov (Roman Law), L.V. Uspensky (history of law philosophy), M. V. Ptukha (political economy and statistics).

In summer of 1921 the Faculty of History and Philology and the Law Faculty were reorganized into the Faculty of Social Sciences, and later in 1948 the Law Faculty was restored. While A. P. Nikitenko was the dean of the Law Faculty in the early 1950s, the external studies were permitted, but in 1951 they were abolished.

The present dean of the Law Faculty is Professor S.G. Mikhailov.

Today the Law Faculty consists of 10 Departments:
• Department of Constitutional and Financial Law
• Department of Criminal Law and Prosecutorial Supervision
• Department of Theory and History of State and Law
• Department of Civil Law
• Department of Labour Law and Social Security
• Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics
• Department of International and European Law
• Department of Social Work
• Departmetn of Legal Clinic
• Department of Business Law

© 1916-2016 Perm State University, Russia