Discover your Russia in Perm
Communication-based programs tailored to a student's needs, flexible discount schemes, any level of language proficiency, qualified instructors experienced in the tuition of international students, contract-based training, certificate issued on program's completion, as well as opportunities to learn more about Russian culture and people when attending 'Summer School Courses' arranged in English and Russian.
– The study package you want.
– TROFL Curricula Courses of Russian,
– Russian for Special Purposes Courses,
– Courses tailored to students' needs,
– Summer Schools Courses conducted in two languages (both Russian and English).
– Opportunities to take ROFL Curricula Test,
– Certificates on completion of courses with translation of the academic hours into international credits system,
– Wide range of sight-seeing programs in Perm and Perm area.
– Official invitation and visa support,
– Transfer both ways within Perm area,
– Payments to be carried out in the most secure manner,
– Accommodation (both in the dormitories and in the families),
– Professional handling of all administrative matters.
– students are taught both in groups, and individually,
– variety of teaching periods in length (from two weeks to ten months) and contents is offered,
– programmes are run throughout the year (except August, which is holiday time).
Perm State University, 15 Bukirev Street,
614990, Perm, Russia,
Perm State Art Gallery
“International Dyagilev Seasons Festivals”