Join our Broad International Community, Study Russian for Free!
PSU Academic Library invites international students to join the DigitalUni Russian Club for free online courses in Russian as a foreign language.
The DigitalUni Russian Club is a project by IPR MEDIA with a grant from the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation. Having joined the Club, you will:
- participate in free conversation clubs run by teaching professors from Russian universities;
- get access to free educational literature on Russian as a foreign language, for different levels;
- use broad education material, including videos;
- pass the test for knowledge of Russian as a foreign language (TORFL);
- get a personal certificate;
- will see presentations of Russian universities.
Note: If you are not yet a part of international studentship, the links in below the newst will help you to join us. If you are an international student already, and Perm-based, here is more to you:
PSU Academic Library invites all those interested to use its sites and facilities for a comprehensive free online courses in Russian as a foreign language along the academic year, until 1 September, 2022, using:
1). any device with Internet access, anytime and anywhere, using a registered PSU username and password, indicated in the student’s personal account;
2) any device with Internet access, anytime and anywhere, using a n individual username and password, with an assistance by PSU Academic Library or IPR Media (email@example.com). “Our service is addressed to those already studying at Perm State University,” says Svetlana Solaryova, Head of PSU Academic Library. “Complementing the above opportunities, PSU International Department assists our students in their access to the source. Actually, any Russian student and teaching staff studying or researching Russian language, culture, traditions and history is welcome to use it, as well.”
Get more news about PSU Academic Library.
E-Sources at the Library.
PSU Academic Library Facebook.
DigitalUni Russian Club.
Russian as a Foreign Language.