Got artistic skills, full of ideas, fancy design? Want to be a part of an international educational project? Interested in both European and Asian partners?
Perm State University announces a Contest on the logo development for the international project Erasmus+ ARTEST!
International Erasmus+ project “ARTEST: Enhancing education programmes in Arts and Humanities via European STEM methods and tools” invites students, teaching staff and employees of the Consortium* to participate in the contest on the project’s logo development.
The goal of the Contest is to develop a logo for the international project ARTEST.
Terms and conditions of participation:
- Logos are accepted in .png format with a size of no more than 300 pixels (8 cm) on a side. In addition, authors can send a logo in vector format, keeping all used fonts in curves.
- A logo should reflect the following project idea:
The ARTEST project aims to rethink education in humanities in Russia and Mongolia in line with EU standards, research and practices to catch up with the latest trends of the labour market and reinforce education in humanities by adopting digital methods of research and education. The geography of the project connects Europe and Asia, covering countries from Germany to Mongolia. Also, the project connects historical cultural heritage and the latest digital technologies. More information could be found here.
- A completed application and a statement of consent to the processing of personal data (Appendices No. 1 and No. 3) with the attachment of the logo in electronic form should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, “ARTEST Contest” should be indicated.
- Logos are accepted from April, 1 to April 25, 2021.
More detailed information on the terms and conditions of participation could be found in the Regulations (Please, see PDF document attached).
For additional information and questions, feel free to contact the Contest organizers: Dobrynina Natalia, Vetrova Kristina, Peisakhovich Anna – email@example.com. In the message subject line, please indicate the “ARTEST question”.
*the Consortium includes:
- Universitaet zu Koeln, Germany (https://www.uni-koeln.de/)
- Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus (https://www.cut.ac.cy/)
- Università degli Studi di Catania, Italy (https://www.unict.it/)
- University of Peloponnese, Greece (https://www.uop.gr/en/)
- International Hellenic University, Greece (https://www.ihu.gr/ucips/)
- Perm State University, Russia (http://en.psu.ru/)
- Russian State University for the Humanities, Russia (https://www.rsuh.ru/en/)
- Immanuel Kant Baltic University, Russia (https://eng.kantiana.ru/)
- Tuvan State University, Russia (http://eng.tuvsu.ru/)
- Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Mongolia (https://must.edu.mn/en/)
- National University of Mongolia, Mongolia (https://www.num.edu.mn/en/)
- The University of the Humanities, Mongolia (https://www.humanities.mn/page/3819)