International Conference in Digital Didactics: Applications Start (due to 20 October)
On 24-26 November, 2022, the II International Scientific Conference “Digital Didactics” will take place at Perm State University (PSU). The event is initiated by the Department of Linguodidactics and the Office for Innovative Pedagogical Resources, Faculty of Modern Foreign Languages and Literature, (PSU).
The Conference participants include speakers from the following European and Northern American institutions: University of Rostock (Germany), University of Louisville (USA), Coventry University (UK), Delta State University (USA), Central Michigan University (USA), Oxford-Brookes University (UK).
The Conference will cover the following research fields:
- Global and national contexts of modern online education: trends, development scenarios, strategic goals;
- Digital educational environment: technologies, methods, tools, EdTech;
- Digital teaching methods and digital didactics standards;
- Technical components / digital media: App tools, social networks and educational platforms;
- Design of distance-learning programs and online courses;
- Digital educational and methodological complexes, modern educational platforms and services;
- Gamification of teaching process in digital educational environment;
- Discourses in digital didactics;
- Media literacy / artificial intelligence;
- Teacher’s competencies in digital age;
- Migration and digital education / multilingualism;
- Analog into digital transfer, and vice versa.
The Сonference is interdisciplinary in nature. Invited to participate are students and teachers of various fields of expertise and specialty, showing interest in digital education and methods of teaching, and ready to share their relevant experience.
Working languages of the Conference: Russian, German, English.
Forms of participation:
- online presenter;
Application dates: due to 20 October, included.
Conference Dates: 24-26 November, 2022
Location: ZOOM platform
For participation, please, register here.
For further information, please, see info letter.
Please, address further questions to: Ekaterina Kupriyanicheva, Executive Secretary, tel.: +7 (902) 804-52-39; e-mail: email@example.com